> > Home >>  Caribbean > > 

Turks and Caicos Population 2023

The Turks and Caicos Islands are a British Overseas Territory consisting of the larger Caicos Islands and smaller Turks Islands, two groups of tropical islands in the Lucayan Archipelago of the Atlantic Ocean and northern West Indies. 

As per the UN World Population Prospects report, the population of Turks and Caicos  in 2023 is 39,744 (40 thousand)

Population of Turks and Caicos in 2023  – 40 thousand
Turks and Caicos 2023 Population
Total Population38,744
Caribbean Rank22
SovereigntyBritish Territory 
Land Area 950 sq.km (367 sq. mi)
Area Rank
Pop. Density41 people/sq. km
Capital CityCockburn Town

Source: UN World Population Prospects

Religion in Turks and Caicos

86% of the population of Turks and Caicos are Christian & other faiths making up the remaining 14%.

Source: Wikipedia

Turks and Caicos Population 2023